THE ANDERCHRONICLES

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Amazon.com announced today that Krause, Lipschitz & Crancoff Publishers has submitted galley proofs of Anderchronicles,The Book, to the copyediting department. News of this long-awaited step in the publishing process has caused a virtual bottleneck at Amazon.com as anxious customers crashed the site this afternoon attempting to place advance orders for the book.

"It won't be long now," replied Joe Krause and Fred Lipschitz when pressed for a date customers can expect to have their treasured copies.

A nasty fight broke out in a Wal-Mart store, when a customer punched the grandpa-greeter, after he informed the large crowd gathered at the door that the book was not yet on the shelves.

3 Comments:

  • ME Ellee, I have been really enjoying reading some of your stories, the way that you use every word attention to detail it draws a person into the story.

    Do you write books all the time? With this new book that's coming out, Is it a real book or just fiction.

    By Blogger BlueOrchid, at 8:32 PM  

  • Thanks BlueOrchid, I'm glad you enjoyed reading. As far as the "book" is concerned . . . well . . . it's definitely fiction, but it's REAL fiction.

    This is my first and . . . and last book. Next I think I'll become an artist and do some oil painting. After that I might try open-heart surgery, and then who knows---the sky's the limit. Why, I might even run for president. I'd be the only candidate on my ticket, however, so as to avoid any fighting, bickering and mud slinging. I'd run a clean campaign.

    By Blogger ME Ellee, at 12:09 AM  

  • ME Ellee, when you run for president, I will vote for you :-) in the meantime if I have any matters dealing with my heart I'll call on you.

    By Blogger BlueOrchid, at 12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home